Website Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 8. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 09/04/2020.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1. We operate the website www.framingunlimited.co.uk. We are Framing Unlimited, a sole trading business.
- 1.2. To contact us, please see our Contact Us page.
2. OUR PRODUCTS
- 2.1. The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- 2.2. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- 2.3. All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by telephone or email as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available.
3. USE OF OUR SITE
- Your use of our site is governed by these Website Terms and Conditions of Sale. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
This clause 5 only applies if you are a consumer.
- 5.1. If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- 5.2. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
6. IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS CUSTOMER
This clause 6 only applies if you are a business.
- 6.1. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
7. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 7.1. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
- 7.2. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 7.3.
- 7.3. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you confirmation. At this stage your order status will be “on Hold” If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 11.5, we will inform you of this by telephone or email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
8. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
- 8.1. We may revise these Terms from time to time under the following circumstances:
- 8.1.1. changes in how we accept payment from you;
- 8.1.2. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and OR
- 8.1.3. other circumstances.
- 8.2. Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- 8.3. Whenever we revise these Terms in accordance with this clause 8, we will keep you informed and give you notice of this by stating that these Terms have been amended and the relevant date at the top of this page.
- 8.1. We may revise these Terms from time to time under the following circumstances:
9. YOUR CONSUMER RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND
- 9.1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 during the period set out below in clause 9.3. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- 9.2. However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- 9.2.1. any made-to-measure or custom-made products OR products made to your specification or clearly personalised.
- 9.3. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of despatch (date the invoice is generated), which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
- 9.4. If you would like to cancel an order before the Contract is formed, please contact us by email to [email protected] or by calling 0191 9084427. You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
- 9.5. To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an email to [email protected] or by sending a letter to Framing Unlimited, Unit 1a, Drum Ind Est, Chester-le-Street, Co. Durham. DH21SS. Or please contact us on 0191 9084427. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the email or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
- 9.6. You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation as described in clause 9.5. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or misdescribed, please see clause 9.7.
- 9.7. If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 9 because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- 9.8. We refund you in the way you paid for the product.
- 9.9. If the Products were delivered to you:
- 9.9.1. you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable. If the Products require collection, we will collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection;
- 9.9.2. unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 9.7), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us or, where relevant, the cost of us collecting the Products from you. We charge £8.80 per parcel. Goods must be returned in suitable protective packaging if original packaging is not available. We reserve the right to charge upto 15% restocking fee.
- 9.9.3. you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- 9.10. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this clause 9 or these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
10. DELIVERY AND HANDLING
- Framing Unlimited will endeavour to advise all clients of delivery charges and duties when necessary. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- 10.1. Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
- 10.2. If no one is available at the address to take delivery, our delivery agents may try to redeliver at another time and we reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee as charged by our delivery agents.
- 10.3. The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. If you do not receive the Products within 7 days of ordering, please contact us. If Products are delivered damaged or with part of the contents missing, please note this when signing the delivery note or delivery agent’s electronic device with word ‘damaged’ and please contact us within 5 days to let us know about the damaged or missing Products.
- 10.4. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
11. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- 11.1. The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- 11.2. Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an Order Confirmation.
- 11.3. No minimum order.
- 11.4. The price of each product on our site includes delivery charges.